Our rate for our room block at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza is $169/night.
You may call 1-855-268-0372 referencing Group Block Code: CI7 or using this link to book: http://bit.ly/Chicago-Intl-Tea-Fes
Please note that if you wish to book nights before or after October 31, November 1 and November 2, you should call the hotel rather than use the booking link to ensure that if a group rate is available it will be applied to your additional nights. Additional nights at group rate are dependent on availability of rooms at the hotel. When speaking with the booking agent, please tell them to notify Samantha Fernandes who has the ability to authorize additional nights at the group rate if rooms are available.
October 8, 2019 is the cut-off date for our reserved room block. Any rooms not reserved by the cutoff date will be released for general sale. Rooms needed on dates other than the contracted nights of October 31, November 1 and November 2, or requests made after the cutoff date will be booked based on availability and the group rate may not be available.
Hotel will require a major credit card at the time of booking to guarantee a reservation. Upon check-in, hotel will require full payment for the amount of the room/tax and $50 per night for hotel incidentals. After check-out and the hotel confirms final bill, the balance of the incidental deposit will be refunded and your credit card will be charged for the hotel stay. *** The hotel will not accept cash for incidentals nor security deposit. All guests must present a major credit card or debit card at the time of check in.
One Room Per Name List on Rooming List
Individuals cannot book multiple rooms under the same name. Multiple rooms can be booked under the same credit card but under a different name. Hotel will not be able to hold TBD reservations. At check-in, the guest will need to present a valid ID that matches the confirmed registered name to the reservation at time of check in.
Paying for Reservation on Behalf of Someone Else
If you are making a payment for a hotel reservation on behalf of someone else and will not be staying at the hotel, a Credit Card Authorization form must be filled out and provided to the hotel 5 business days prior to arrival. To request the Credit Card Authorization form, please reach out to Samantha Fernandes at email@example.com
· Room reservation cancellation policy is 24 hours prior to reservation arrival date to avoid a 1 night room and tax penalty.
· Failing to call to cancel or no show the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of the reservation.
· You may request an early check-in during the booking process, or a late checkout upon arrival at the hotel. The hotel will do their best to honor such requests, but special accommodations depend on availability and are not guaranteed. Please be sure to verify and confirm your requests with one of the hotel associates, upon check-in.
· Arriving late? Not to worry. Late check-in is guaranteed when reserving your room with a credit card. Please let the hotel know if you are arriving after midnight though, so they can have your room ready.
· If you wish to guarantee early check-in or late check-out, you will need to reserve the night prior for early check-in or night of departure for late check-out.
· A room key will be only issued to each registered guest on the reservation
· If you use a debit/credit card to check in, a hold may be placed on your card account for the full anticipated amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals, through your date of check-out and such hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.
If presenting a Debit Card upon check in
· There is a $50 PER NIGHT authorization placed on your card at check-in to account for any incidental charges you may incur including, but not limited to, parking and food & beverage charges. Funds will be held as a ‘pending charge’ and will be unavailable to you. Any unused authorization is refunded within 7-10 business days after check out, depending on your banking institution.
Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza hotel lobby level is on the 15th floor.
350 West Mart Center Drive, Chicago, IL 60654
(Hotel Lobby: Floor 15 - Guest Rooms: Floors 16-23)
The Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza Hotel is located 3 miles from Chicago's McCormick Convention Center and 1 mile from Navy Pier. It is also within walking distance to the Merchandise Mart via the covered Skybridge as well as Magnificent Mile shopping and great restaurants.
Hotel Check In Time – 3pm
Hotel Check Out Time – 12pm
· Free Wi-Fi
· Indoor Pool (Located on the 16th Floor)
· Business Center
· Fitness Center (24 Hours) (Located on the 16th Floor)
· All guestrooms are equipped with an in-room refrigerator.
· Rollaway beds can only be accommodated in King guestrooms. Rollaway beds are available upon request and available for $20 per night.
· In-room safes (Fits up to 15” laptops)
· 100% Smoke free hotel
· Guest must be 21 years of age in order to check into the hotel
· Luggage storage available at Bellmen Desk located on the 15th floor lobby level
Driving directions or CTA train directions from either airport.
Located on hotel website under the tab labeled Location
Airport Express is a suggested transportation from both airports Midway and O’Hare round-trip shuttle service
– Book through the following link and save 10%
Chicago Midway International Airport - 11.3 miles
Chicago O'Hare International Airport - 17.3 miles
Uber makes this very easy by allowing you to schedule a pick-up up to 30 days prior to the ride. See https://www.uber.com/info/scheduled-rides/
The Chicago Transit Authority serves both airports for easy and economical travel between downtown and Chicago neighborhoods using the “L” train. The 24-hour CTA Blue Line connects directly to O’Hare and the CTA Orange Line connects directly to Midway. Visit http://transitchicago.com/airports for full fare information and maps.
Hotel Guest Parking
Overnight Self-Parking is $49.00 per night with in-and-out privileges
(All Parking Fees are subject to change without notice)
Please present your parking voucher to the Hotel's front desk on the 15th floor for validation.
Garage clearance is 6.8ft. Please do note that the parking garage servicing the hotel cannot accommodate buses, motor coaches, or passenger vans. The hotel does not offer valet parking.
Oversized Vehicle Parking Suggestion
This site lists all suggested parking garages in downtown Chicago. If you click on the garage it will list the details for height restrictions also.
You can also pre book your parking garage spot. These garages do not allow in/out privileges.